Your membership is the key to a strong association that has your best interest at heart.
Membership application process:
- Click on the application link to complete the membership application (new or renewing).
- All applications must be emailed to your Circuit Representative and cc: to Jen Hodge, VP @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments by check:
- Payable to FJAA
- Mail the check and application directly to the Treasurer at the address below. Send a copy of application to Circuit Rep, if not already emailed.
- Melissa Hardin, c/o Judge William Conley, 120 N. Henry St., Room 560, Madison, WI 53703
- Payments via Paypal:
- Select "Pay Now" button (below) to submit your payment via PayPal. Note: there is a fee to use PayPal.
- Send a copy of application to Circuit Rep, if not already emailed.
- First time member:
- Annual dues are waived for the first year
- Completed application must be emailed to your circuit rep and cc: Jen Hodge, VP
Thank you for joining or renewing your membership. We appreciate each member!
Please send your questions, suggestions and ideas to: email@example.com